Tired of pre-packaged, highly processed granola bars that are full of sugar, syrups, and other artificial ingredients? Yeah, so were we.
Eating healthy and consuming adequate protein while on the go can be difficult, especially when so many of the alternatives are full of sugar, syrups, preservatives, and other unnatural ingredients. Hitting your protein macros no longer has to be difficult or time consuming with our homemade vanilla raisin protein power bars. These bars will give you the boost of energy you need to power through your day without any of the artificial crap that comes with most pre-packaged bars.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, protein powder, flax, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a different bowl, combine almond butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour wet mix into dry mix and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Then spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then let cook for another 20 before you cut into bars!