Beat the triple digit heat, boost your immune system, and get glowing skin from the inside out, all at the same time!
It’s mid-summer and things are seriously heating up around the country, meaning we’re eating all of the cold and frozen things. Try this antioxidant and nutrient packed smoothie bowl for breakfast or lunch to help you cool off, boost your immune system, and give your body the nutrients needed to get that summer glow.
Ingredients for Base:
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup plant based milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 3 scoops Goliath Essential CBD Chocolate Protein Powder OR 3 scoops Recovery Grass-Fed Vanilla Whey (if you’re not into CBD)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for Toppings:
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries OR all of the above
- 1/4 cup gluten free granola (you can also sub for sliced almonds or unsweetened coconut flakes if you want to reduce carbs and increase fat)
Add all ingredients (minus the toppings) to a blender and blend to the consistency you prefer. Pour into bowl and add toppings. Eat and knock your tastebuds out!