I scream, you scream, we all scream for Goliath Ice Cream! Great for beating the heat on a hot summer's day without breaking your nutritional bank. Oh and it's gluten-free!
What’s a better to beat the heat, improve recovery, and indulge in a delicious dessert without feeling like crap afterward!? This recipe is for protein snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches!!
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Goliath NutriPower CBD Infused Grass Fed Whey Protein – Vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- SUBSTITUTION OPTION: Not into CBD every day? You can add our non-CBD protein powder instead!
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- For the sake of time and simplicity, use a store bought natural vanilla ice cream. You can also use a plant based ice cream, such as coconut or cashew milk, which taste just as great (even better in my opinion). My favorite is coconut milk ice cream from So Delicious.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients separately, then put together and mix.
- Roll into balls and then coat in mixture of coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on baking sheet and flatten gently.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 30 minutes, then add ice cream in the middle and pop those bad boys into your mouth!