What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Double chocolate chip protein cookies with CBD! Great for speeding recovery, prepping for a stressful day or indulging as a healthier dessert option.
Warning: these are not your grandma’s typical chocolate cookies! This recipe is for double chocolate chip protein cookies!!
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
- 1 cup grass-fed butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar or 1/2 cup stevia
- 3 scoops Goliath NutriPower CBD Infused Grass Fed Whey Protein – Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour (sub gluten free flour if needed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp salt
- SUBSTITUTION OPTION: Not into CBD every day? You can add our non-CBD protein powder instead
- Preheat over to 325 degrees
- In a bowl, cream the butter (or coconut oil) and sugar (or stevia) until combined. Add in the eggs and vanilla and stir.
- Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt into the mix. Last fold in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon to portion onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!