CBD adds a chill twist to these protein packed pancakes. Great for speeding recovery, prepping for a stressful day or just eating because they're delicious.
While you’re stuck inside what’s a better way to pass the time then to get creative with your cooking!? 😋 This recipe is for banana and vanilla protein pancakes!!
- 1 medium banana ripe
- 1 egg
- 3 scoops Goliath NutriPower CBD Infused Grass Fed Whey Protein – Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or double down on your dose and add one of our CBD tinctures)
- Reserve a small portion of coconut oil to treat the pan if you’re using cast iron or anything that may stick
- SUBSTITUTION OPTION: Not into CBD every day? You can add our non-CBD protein powder instead!
- Mash banana in a mixing bowl using a potato masher, mixer or a fork
- Whisk eggs, incorporate protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until no lumps remain mixing until no lumps remain (or as many as you can remove because bananas are lumpy)
- Heat skillet over a medium flame, if needed rub a drop of coconut oil on the pan to prevent sticking
- Once your pan is fully heated, pour batter to your desired pancake size in a circular shape
- When bubbles start to appear in the top of the batter, flip and let cook until both sides are as brown as you’d like and the center is cooked through
- Repeat until all batter is gone and then drizzle pancakes with pure maple syrup, agave, or nut butter or just eat straight out of the pan like a gangster